Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Because of you

I  really don’t know why
When I’m with you ,time seems to fly
It make me feel so high
Like a bird flying in the sky

Whenever I’m with you
You made me feel n blue
You always bring wonderful hue
That brings happiness out of the blue

Whenever darkness comes into my life
You’re always there showing me the light
You’re always there to reminds me to do what’s right
You’re there supporting me in my toughest fight

You’re the one I can count on
The one whom I can rely on
The one whom I can lean on
On whatever life’s situation

You never fail to be always there
When I need you , you always care,
When I need something,you always share,
You are always there over and over

That is why I  want to take this  opportunity
To thank you for being a part of me
For giving me irreplaceable glee
For bringing the best life more than I expected it to be.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 "anne" and Powered by Blogger.