Monday, July 11, 2011

My Best Friend

You're the person who's there by my side
When things go wrong
The only person whom I tell my secrets
The one that keeps me strong

We have shared many things
From sadness to pain 
From sweet talks to common interest
From under the sun and through the rain

You help me through 
The tough times
You cry with me at sad times
Thankful coz you sympathize

Whenever you see me frown
You always walk in and smile
You crack funny jokes
That's why I call you clown

I really love you as my best friend
The best among my friends
You always seem to care
Thanks to the lessons you've shared

Even now we're not so near
My love for you is always there
So you don't have to worry my there
'Coz you're my best friend forever.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 "anne" and Powered by Blogger.